Description: To research and develop overall content for chapter programs
- Member in good standing
- Willing to give the time, energy, talents and enthusiasm required of the position
- Good organizational skills
- Develop annual education plan in accordance with chapter strategies and goals
- Provide educational content and speaker ideas
- Research current education trends and topics pertinent to the industry and report findings to the Board of Directors
- In conjunction with Chapter Administrator, Assist with travel arrangements for speakers as needed
- Develop, implement and manage RFP process for all educational programming
- Perform site selection and provide opportunities to Board of Directors for approval, as needed.
- Coordinate all logistics including menu selection, audiovisual needs, room setup requirements, and hotel arrangements.
- Regular attendance at board and/or committee meetings
- Attendance at chapter annual retreat
- Attendance at chapter activities and functions
- Commitment time (1-5 hours per month)