IAEE DC offers various educational programming for their members throughout the year. To stay fluid in the planning process, we have created a year-round online call for proposals tool that allows speakers to upload their session information.
Call for Presentations
Education Programs - Lunch & Learn
ideas/Topics of Interest for Submissions
- Attendee & Exhibitor Acquisition & Retention: Content geared towards defining, branding and promoting your event through various marketing mediums to drive attendee acquisition, engagement and loyalty.
- Leadership & Management: Content designed to expand and strengthen the business acumen and leadership skills, in order to become more effective leaders, gain new perspectives, explore emerging trends and transform them into actionable insights.
- Operational Efficiencies: Content geared towards the design and delivery of trade shows and events utilizing cost-effective strategies.
- Partner Sales & Sponsorships: Content geared towards identifying, building and enhancing exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities, identifying new revenue potential, and developing your selling skills to meet ongoing customer needs.
- Show Design: Content geared towards those responsible for the operation and execution of events that create powerful face-to-face marketing opportunities.
- Value Creation: Content focused on the design and delivery of trade shows and events that create value for customers.
Virtual Technology Series
IAEE DC Chapter is excited to announce a new Technology Challenge Virtual Series designed to help event organizers solve some of their biggest event challenges with the help of innovative technologies. Each virtual event will feature a challenge or problem that event organizers are facing and the selected technology providers will present how their solution helps solve it and results produced. Each technology provider will present case studies or approaches to solve the challenge followed by a Q&A session from the audience.
It's free to attend for event organizers.
Presentations will NOT be sales demos of how the solutions work. We encourage technology providers to showcase results or outcomes from a client's event or the experience from the attendee/exhibitor/sponsor perspective and focus on how your solution solves one of the challenges presented above.
Submissions will be reviewed by our board and two to three companies will be selected to present for each session. At the end of the session, the audience will vote for the solution that best solves the challenge. Winners will be announced on the DC Chapter website and in our quarterly newsletter. Companies can complete a submission for more than one challenge, but will only be selected for one event per year.
NOTE: If selected, technology providers will pay a $500 sponsorship fee to cover the costs of the webinar.
Speaker Information Form
Confirmed speakers, please use the below link to submit your speaker profile.