IAEE DC Chapter March Luncheon: COVID-19 StatementThursday, March 12, 2020
As an industry, the IAEE DC Chapter is proud about the decisions show producers and their vendor partners have been making during this uncertain time. Every event and situation is unique. All choices display an enormous amount of responsibility and courage.
Paige and her team from CSG have agreed to continue with their content as planned for tomorrow's Chapter Lunch, in hopes that our industry can enjoy a short break from the situation that has been top of mind.
The IAEE DC Chapter event planners have been working closely with the hotel so as to ensure the health and safety of all attendees. What we are doing during the event:
• Providing more access to hand sanitizer throughout the hotel and event space
• Daily communication to event staff regarding hygiene guidelines
• Increased cleaning and disinfection process across all high-volume touchpoints
• Partnering with customers on food and beverage options (plated, pre-packed items)
How you can help tomorrow:
• Stay home if you have a cough or are not feeling well
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom and before eating
• Avoid close personal contact including hugs and handshakes
Any additional questions can be directed to the DC Chapter Board.
You can find more information on IAEE’s Coronavirus Resource area on their website.